Who We Are
SHF is an international organization committed to mental-health, spiritual and emotional wellbeing of our society.
Our Values are the set of core beliefs that guide our actions and behavior. We live our values – they influence the way we treat our clients and engage with all our stakeholders and the way we work and interact with our colleagues, both within and outside of SHF.
• Every person, regardless of their disability, race, ethnicity, gender, age, economic status, or sexual orientation, has the right and responsibility to full potential in our society, the right to be treated with compassion, respect, and dignity, free from stigma and prejudice.
• Mental health is essential to personal well-being and is fundamental to achieving a healthy, balanced, and productive life.
• Treatment offers a powerful return on investment and treatment does work if used appropriately. With treatment options, what was only hope in the past is quickly becoming a reality. We will persistently advocate for treatment and services for those who need them.
We are committed
to mental-health, spiritual and emotional wellbeing of our society.
•Unless we promote community understanding of mental illness, plus tolerance and acceptance of people living with the illness, people will continue to avoid talking about mental illness and also avoid seeking help.
• The goal of treatment is recovery, and those with a mental illness need to be an integral part of their recovery process – decisions, programs, support groups, and medication regimens.
•We fulfill our mission most effectively when we collaborate with others and when we actively look for partners to achieve our goals.
• We recognize the achievement of our vision depends on the combined dedication, creativity, and compassion of our staff, Board of Directors, group of psychologists, volunteers, partners, and those we serve.
Our Mission & Vision.
What makes us different?
To see everyone become mentally healthy, support people to stay healthy, and reduce a judgmental environment fit for everyone’s sanity.
To promote mental health through mental health education, awareness, advocacy, and seminars and to help reduce the number of people struggling with mental health challenges.
Having people gain another perspective on mental health aside from the general notion of being mentally deranged.
What We Do
Meet Our Team
Will you change a life today?
You have the golden opportunity today to change someone’s life and story when you sponsor an outreach program today.
Share your time, share your love for humanity
Love is what we give, what we do and time spent for the benefits of others. Your time is valuable, give it. Become a volunteer today.